What is Andarine?
Andarine, also known as S-4, is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) used to improve muscle mass, strength, endurance, and overall physical performance. It was developed by the pharmaceutical company GTX, Inc for the treatment of conditions such as muscle wasting, osteoporosis, and benign prostatic hypertrophy. Unlike other SARMs, Andarine is said to be more anabolic than androgenic in its effects.
Where is Andarine generally used?
Andarine is predominantly used by bodybuilders and athletes to improve muscle gains while avoiding the risk of unwanted side effects. It has also been suggested to be beneficial for those looking to burn body fat or maintain muscle mass while on a calorie-restricted diet.
Where is Andarine found?
Andarine is not approved by the FDA and is not available in pharmacies. It is a research chemical that can be purchased legally online. It is important to be aware of its legal status as it not legal in all countries.
What are the health benefits of Andarine?
- Increased lean muscle mass
- Improved bone mineral density
- Improved physical performance
- Facilitated fat loss
- Lower risk of side effects
Interesting Facts about Andarine
- Andarine is one of the most well-known SARMs on the market.
- It is known to produce anabolic effects with minimal androgenic side effects.
- It has been used in a number of clinical trials for the treatment of various medical conditions.
- It has been suggested to improve lean muscle mass, bone mineral density, and overall physical performance with minimal side effects.
- Andarine is also thought to have potential benefits in preventing age-related loss of muscle and bone mass.
List of other similar ingredients