What is Beta-Sesquiphellandrene?
Beta-Sesquiphellandrene, also known as β-sesquiphellandrene or β-sesquiphellandrene, is a natural organic compound and a minor monoterpene. It has a pleasant-smelling, herbal aroma. It is a colourless liquid with a boiling point of 208°C. Beta-sesquiphellandrene is widely found in many plants, fruits, and herbs.
Where is Beta-Sesquiphellandrene generally used?
Beta-sesquiphellandrene is generally used in the perfume and fragrance industry, as well as in cosmetics, skincare products, and soaps. It is also used in food and beverage flavorings, and as an insect repellent.
Where is Beta-Sesquiphellandrene found?
Beta-sesquiphellandrene is found naturally in many plants, including rosewood, ginger, black pepper, and bergamot. It is also an ingredient in many essential oils, including cardamon, clove, and nutmeg.
What are the health benefits of Beta-Sesquiphellandrene?
- Beta-sesquiphellandrene may have anti-inflammatory effects.
- It may reduce the risk of certain types of cancer.
- It may alleviate pain and reduce stress.
- It may improve respiratory conditions.
- It may aid digestion and improve overall health.
Interesting Facts about Beta-Sesquiphellandrene
- Beta-sesquiphellandrene is a minor monoterpene found in nature.
- It is a colorless liquid with a pleasant-smelling, herbal aroma.
- It is found naturally in many plants, fruits, and herbs.
- It is used in the perfume and fragrance industry, and in food and beverage flavorings.
- It is also used as an insect repellent.
List of other similar ingredients