What is Beta Vicianoside?
Beta Vicianoside is a natural dietary supplement made from the extracts of a large variety of plants and herbs. It is a polyphenol antioxidant that has been used in traditional medicine for centuries. The active ingredient, also known as Vicianoside, is a plant-derived compound with a wide range of benefits.
Where is Beta Vicianoside generally used?
Beta Vicianoside is often consumed as a dietary supplement to support health and wellbeing. It is believed to help with a variety of conditions such as obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and even cancer. It is also believed to help improve skin health and reduce chronic inflammation.
Where is Beta Vicianoside found?
Beta Vicianoside is mostly found in plants like Arctium Lappa, Asteraceae, and Lepidium Sativum. It is also found in seed oils from plants like flaxseed and grapeseed.
What are the health benefits of Beta Vicianoside?
- May help to reduce inflammation and fight oxidative stress
- May help to improve blood sugar levels
- May help to reduce cholesterol levels
- May help to improve skin health
- May help to improve cognitive function
- May help to reduce the risk of cancer
Interesting Facts about Beta Vicianoside
- Beta Vicianoside has been used in traditional medicine for centuries.
- It is believed to be one of the primary components in Arctium Lappa, which is often used to help treat skin conditions.
- Studies have shown that it may help reduce the risk of cancer.
List of other similar ingredients:
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG)