What is Bisabolene?
Bisabolene is a naturally occurring substance found in numerous natural essential oils. This volatile terpene can also be found in other plants and herbs such as lavender, cardamom, and hops. Bisabolene is composed of 40-85% of most essential oils and is thought to provide several therapeutic benefits. It is used in aromatherapy for its calming, sedative, and antidepressant effects. It is also used in perfumes, cosmetics, and natural medicines.
Where is Bisabolene generally used?
Bisabolene is used in aromatherapy and natural healing practices to help relieve stress and boost mood. The natural compound is also used as a fragrant component in perfumes, cosmetics, and personal care products. It is also used as a natural food flavouring and as a preservative in food and drinks.
Where is Bisabolene found?
Bisabolene is found in a wide range of essential oils including lavender, citronella, tea tree, chamomile, cardamom, bergamot, and hops. The natural compound can also be found in many herbs, trees, and spices.
What are the health benefits of Bisabolene?
- Calms and relaxes the body
- Enhances mood and relieves stress
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Improves sleep quality
- Provides a boost of energy
- Has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties
Interesting Facts about Bisabolene
- Bisabolene is composed of 40-85% of most essential oils
- The natural compound is a key component of aromatherapy for its calming and antidepressant effects
- Bisabolene is also used in perfumes, cosmetics, and natural medicines
- It is also used as a natural food flavouring and as a preservative in food and drinks
List of Other Similar Ingredients