Cichoric acid is a naturally occurring compound found in certain species of plants. It is a type of polyphenol and is mostly used as a dietary supplement.
Cichoric acid is widely used in various industries including cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food and nutrition industries. It can be found in various herbal and food supplements, as well as skincare products, anti-aging creams, eye creams and even some sunscreens.
Cichoric acid is found in some species of plants such as echinacea, common chicory, and tansy as well as other herbs. It has many health benefits, including anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, antioxidant, antiviral, and even anticancer properties.
The top five health benefits of cichoric acid are:
- Reduces inflammation
- Promotes antioxidant activity
- Helps improve skin health
- Boosts the immune system
- Enhances joint health
Some interesting facts about cichoric acid include:
- It has been used for centuries in traditional medicine
- It is a strong antioxidant
- It has been shown to reduce skin damage caused by UV radiation
- It can help to reduce the symptoms of allergies
Other similar ingredients include: quercetin, curcumin, resveratrol, and ellagic acid.