What is Creatinol-O-Phosphate?
Creatinol-O-Phosphate (COP) is an organic compound and a derivative of the amino acid creatine. It is most commonly used as a dietary supplement to enhance exercise performance and is believed to improve muscle strength and reduce fatigue. COP is also thought to act as a vasodilator, increasing blood flow to the muscles during exercise for improved energy production.
Where is Creatinol-O-Phosphate Generally Used?
Creatinol-O-Phosphate is typically used as a dietary supplement by athletes and bodybuilders to enhance exercise performance. It is also sometimes used by recreational exercisers and people with active lifestyles.
Where is Creatinol-O-Phosphate Found?
Creatinol-O-Phosphate is found in dietary supplement form as a powder, capsule, or liquid. It is not found naturally in food.
What are the Health Benefits of Creatinol-O-Phosphate?
The potential health benefits of Creatinol-O-Phosphate include:
- Improved muscle strength
- Increased energy production
- Increased blood flow to the muscles
- Reduced muscle fatigue
- Improved exercise performance
- Enhanced recovery from exercise
Interesting Facts about Creatinol-O-Phosphate
- Creatinol-O-Phosphate is believed to be most effective when taken before exercise.
- It is generally well-tolerated and is thought to be safe for short-term use, but can cause side effects like gastrointestinal discomfort if taken in excessive amounts.
List of Other Similar Ingredients
Other similar ingredients that can be taken as dietary supplements include Beta-Alanine, L-Arginine, Branched Chain Amino Acids, Whey Protein, Casein Protein, and Plant-Based Proteins.